I assume this is 48x48?
Rinober's Futuristic Cities
A downloadable asset pack
This hand-drawn style adds a new touch to your RPG Maker game!
The Rinober’s Futuristic Cities asset pack gives you everything you need to develop a basic game with a modern or futuristic setting. Create your own, incredible cities with both exteriors and interiors, as well as lots of details to make your cities come alive! This pack offers you graphics in common RPG Maker MV/MZ formats, including all necessary tilesets from A1 to A5 (48x48 px tiles) and several character sets ranging from people to objects. However, you may use the graphics with any game development tool you want! Start creating your futuristic city now!
- A new, hand-drawn graphic style for your games!
- There are two styles available: One with black outlines for strong
contrasts and one with colored outlines for less contrasts. Choose the one you like the most or even combine them!
- 11 tilesets which you can create modern and futuristic-looking
cities with, including interiors and exteriors (22 sets in total, taking into consideration both outline styles)
- 16 unique characters with numerous variations (clothing, hair
style, skin color), resulting in a total of 405 character sets. Reuse your characters in certain situations, let them change their clothes and make the best of your NPCs!
- 31 character sets with objects such as doors, chests, paintings and cupboard variations
- A guide on how to use the graphics is included
- Commercial use is allowed
- Usage in any gamedev tool is allowed (not restricted to RPG Maker)
- Editing permitted
Find more resources here:
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $21 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi, amazing work! Is commercial use OK? And does the pack contain some normal modern vehicles, in addition to the futuristic looking ones?
Hi, thank you! Yes, commercial use is allowed. This pack only contains a futuristic vehicle and there are some more for patrons. I might draw some normal ones soon, thanks for the idea :)
Hey, I like your work!
Can you tell me which tiles have autotile format?