A downloadable asset pack
Expand and populate your Futuristic Cities with crowds of robots! An expansion pack for Futuristic Cities, designed in the same futuristic, hand-drawn style for your (RPG Maker) games!
There is no futuristic city without some robots, so prepare to make your futuristic or modern city look more lively and mechanical with this new expansion pack. This is meant to be a character expansion for the Futuristic Cities tilesets and characters, adding several robots to your cities. The sets in this pack feature “classic-looking” robots to battle machines as well as human-looking androids and more.
- 17 unique robots with numerous variations, of which 2 are human-looking robots (male and female) with several clothing options
- The robots are designed to cover different sizes, appearance (from cute to more boss-like) and their probable use for humans
- 5 unique character sets with objects such as animated gears, a door, crosshairs and shoot animations
- Each graphic comes in two possible styles: one with black outlines, the
other one with colored outlines for less contrast. As there are also many variations for characters, there is a numeration system which is utilized throughout every resource pack
- 55 character sets in total
- A guide on how to use the graphics is included
- Check out the separately sold compatible tilesets here
- Commercial use is allowed
- Usage in any gamedev tool is allowed (not restricted to RPG Maker)
- Editting permitted
Find more resources here:
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.